PROUD to be a MUSLIM

Thanks Allah for ISLAM
Thanks Allah for EVERYTHING
Spreading YOUR Love...InshaAllah...<3<3<3

Sunday, July 1, 2012

SNEAK PEEK from BeingME..=)

Bismillah....
  
Antara hari bersejarah dlm hdup aku yg *lame* tanpa Islam..

30 JUN 2012 
MATRADE EXHIBITION AND CONVENTION CENTRE
Being ME [MUSLIMAH EMPOWERED] Conference

Alhamdulillah, bak lagu Maher Zain

"I wish that everybody knew...How amazing it feels to love YOU (Allah)"
[I Love You So - Maher Zain]


This is my feeling NOW..after the conference..aku nak sume org kt dunia nih, semua hamba2 Allah dapat wuteva I got from the conference..seriously, the price is way tooooo cheap for the knowledge gain..=_='

May ALLAH bless the people who held, involved, joined  and going to join this conference with His Forgiveness, Jannah and BEST of All, His LOVE...Aminnn



Ms. Raya Shokatfard, the very 1st speaker I got to take picture with..T_T

Senior from SEMASHUR, been trying to get in touch with her since ages..Alhamdulillah

My right : WHO ELSE??? Wardina Safiyyah ofkos [the feelinng is indescribable~~] My left : Nadiah from IMU..=)

Shasha Saidin..too stunning to be TRUE..MashaAllah...

Wawa..wawa...wawa...T_T

Shopping2, shopping...Hope this will be enough to contribute to MERCY Mission...InshaAllah

Left : Skirt I've been searching to wear with short jubah of mine (I got plenty..ngeeee~~~)
Right : Denim jubah I've been dying to have since ages..keep saving for this, Alhamdulillah..found and able to contribute to MERCY Mission as well..got what I want while also able to give to others..Indeed, Allah is the BEST planner!
[a bit duniawi, but its designer's clothes by Roxana Mariam..she used to design evening dress for UK Miss World competition <kalu x salah>]




TOO HAPPY TILL SPEECHLESS

Can only praise Allah, indeed....

HE'S THE BEST OF THE BEST PLANNER...

MASHAALLAH, SUBHANALLAH...THANK YOU, ALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment