PROUD to be a MUSLIM

Thanks Allah for ISLAM
Thanks Allah for EVERYTHING
Spreading YOUR Love...InshaAllah...<3<3<3

Monday, July 2, 2012

Part 2:MOST Precious GIFTS from BeingME conference


"..it is just not enough for me to take ACTION.."

*smirking*

How foolish I've been, to be ungrateful with all the hidayah Allah had given me..the topic discussed  in BeingME totally reflects how arrogance, how foolish I am as a mere SLAVE..I was once heard in an Israk Mikraj talk back in my place,

"There are ONLY 3 things a slave can say,
1) Yes
2) Okay
3) Alright!!!

These 3 things ONLY..."


But what I did was horrible..though I didn't say it out loud but inside, I was screaming my heart out..Keep questioning, keep claiming I've done my best, why Allah didn't give me what I wanted MOST at the moment...How shameless I was..

Tears kept falling without the intention to stop..Acting like a LOSER...If I was my own CREATOR, I shall punish myself dreadfully..

But

My CREATOR is ALLAH


I already received undeserving BLESS just by a fact that Allah is my CREATOR

The Most GRACIOUS, Most MERCIFUL

No matter how much I rejected HIM, He always make me feel He's there with me..No matter how hard I tried to disobey Him, He'll never let me..He shows me He loves me by putting a feeling of discomfort or painful sensation in my heart every time I planned not to perform Salah, not to remember Him..Everytime I tried to push Allah from my thought, Allah kept appearing...

STRICT REMINDER 
This is not for a fact that I'm pious or whatsoever or for a fact that I'm special..It is solely due to Allah's MERCY and how LOVING Allah is and also prayer...



"Allah, no matter how far I ran away, please Allah...please...NEVER LET ME GO..Even if it was me who let You go, please Allah...Don't let me go...Aminnn"

[40:60] "...and ask Me for anything, I will respond to your invocation..."

Lesson 1
Remember..We are only human, SLAVE...Never forget to ask from Allah to take care of us, to preserve us in Iman and Islam..InshaAllah, He'll definitely save us..He certainly will..As being a caliph in this Dunya, downward turn of our Iman is part of being a human as described in the hadith below..

One day Abu Bakr (RA) and Hanzala (RA) came to the Prophet (pbuh) and said: ‘Hanzala is a hypocrite, Messenger of Allah!’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Why is that?’ I said, ‘Messenger of Allah, when we are with you, you remind us of the Garden and Fire and it is as if we could see them with our eyes. When we leave your presence, we attend to our wives, children and estates in a state of great heedlessness.’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘By the One in whose hand my soul is, if you were to remain in the state you are in when you are in my presence and in the dhikr (remembrance), the angels would shake hands with you on your bed and in the street, but, Hanzala, different times are not the same.’ three times.” [Muslim]
[credit to:
http://www.yasminmogahed.com/2012/04/25/this-is-awakening/]

Honestly, I'm ashamed...but, after these *slapping*heart-throbbing*firing*bombing* sessions during BeingME only I started to take ACTIONS...
Just by looking at the topic made your heart shiver, especially those DISBELIEVERS or who acts like one..like ME

[to be continued]




No comments:

Post a Comment