PROUD to be a MUSLIM

Thanks Allah for ISLAM
Thanks Allah for EVERYTHING
Spreading YOUR Love...InshaAllah...<3<3<3

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need STRENGTH, ALLAH...pleaseeee..T_T

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..In the name of Allah..the MOST gracious, the MOST merciful...

Astaghfirullah...

Ya Allah, it's been forever Allah..
It's been forever since I last felt this painful feeling..
I don't think ALONE, I will be able to go through this..


O', Allah...
Help me, Allah
Embrace me in your MERCY
Embrace me in your LOVE
I really need you NOW
like I always do BEFORE
and always be FOREVER


Only YOU, Allah
Only you who can give me the strength I need
And I really need it now
I've been acting tough all this while
And this act worn me out already
Thus, there's only YOU
Who I can lean on
Because I'm just a weak slave of Yours...





No comments:

Post a Comment